• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I don't care who your are, THIS IS FUNNY!

Its funny until someone gets a compression fracture in their lower back. :nono:

my neighbor blew up a watermelon with an air bag from a caddy on the 4th of July this year. There wasn't a piece of it left bigger than a golf ball.

Once you injure your back and realize that it will never be the same again you will see that prank differently. Yes funny reactions... but a good chance someone could be injured for life. Probably best to laugh and leave it as something seen on the internet once.

Tee hee hee VeRy funny ....

Last edited:
Im 18 and i"ve already screwed my back up. Long drives suck, air plane rides, hell it sucks to go wheeling sometimes. I can't lift very much without being VERy carefull. And I've even done physical therapy.

If i were that person, i would have beat the living sh!t out of the person who put it there.

That was suPer funny

Pretty funny. I'm GOing to have to pull that on some of my friends too.

I agree it's definitely crossing the line when it comes to pranks, but funny as hell. In my book, messing with someone's car would also be crossing the line.

Pretty funny. I'm Going to have to pull that on some of my friends too.

I hope your kidding, and if not I hope they would shoot you. Spine injuries arnt entertaining in the least. I live with 3 fractures and disk degeneration at 24... not fun at all.

Back