• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sway Bar Quick Discos

cj11

NAXJA Forum User
What are the best and cheapest QD's I need new bushings on my links and figuered why spend the cash on them when i can get QD's. 97 3in lift

The cheapest you can get are probably rough country. I have them and have been pretty happy with them. It's a bit of a pain to reconnect them though. If you have the money, go with a bullet and pin style like the JKS quicker disco's.

Hey JS how much lift do you have R/C told me they will not fit they where made for the 4 in lift. Also can you tell me how tall they are from top to bottom that way I know if they will fit thanks

Hey JS how much lift do you have R/C told me they will not fit they where made for the 4 in lift. Also can you tell me how tall they are from top to bottom that way I know if they will fit thanks
the thing i don't like about my RC disconnects is that the pin that disconnects them are like 3/16th, and the forces of the swaybar get transmitted though them, the pin on the JKS ones don't transmit the spring forces, just keep them from sliding off the pin. a friend drove his jeep 2 months with zipties in that pin's place. meanwhile, i lost a pin on my RC swaybar, and might as well have had nothing... the ones i have used 4 pins, i now have grade 8 bolts with jamnuts on the top, and pins on the bottom, ziptie them up and out of the way when i am not using them.

JKS all the way!!! they come with nice mounts you put on your front skid when disconected and they're adjustable too which is nice just incase down the road you happen to pick up and inch or two. Which i did.

A local 4x4 shop has the terraflex for $100.00 anyone run these how are they

Go with the JKS's you'll be happy with them. its only 60 bucks more.

Back