• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SD mechs

terryg

NAXJA Forum User
my daughter lives in clairemont, & is in the process of a divorce - her soon to be ex usually helps her when she has probs w/ her little honda civic, but he not helping anymore. do ya'll know a reasonable honda mech who won't screw her over? she takes care of oil changes, etc on a sched, but i worry about her not having an honest & reliable mech to take her car to when she needs help
thanx

highly recomend automotive remedies in kerney mesa off clairmont mesa blvd and the 163

they are completly honest, prices are very fair and they wont charge you for something that you dont need all my family go there.

gary is the owner and is usually there sean works the front desk. my dad works at the custom shop next door.

a second vote for automotive remedies, gary is an EXCELLENT guy, as are the mechanics there. they are very knowledgeable and honest. i have dealt with them for several years.

Last edited:
My guess, looking at where he is, this is not Clairemont in San Diego but Clairemont, CA.

I could be wrong but I have seen that mistake made before. :D

a second vote for automotive remedies, gary is an EXCELLENT guy, as are the mechanics there. they are very knowledgeable and honest. i have dealt with them for several years.

Good to hear, I'm lookin' for a place to take my honda for an engine/tranny rebuild....glad this thread popped up. =)

Back