• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Could use a miracle right now....

NW-ZJ-SCOTT

TEXAS-JT-SCOTT
NAXJA Member
my (POS) Dana 35 has a bad Yoke, anyone have one laying around? mine has been destroyed.

Problem? I have a whole camping trip planned next week, my brother is coming home on leave (navy) tonight, and i wanted him to see what wheelin is all about..

they are easy to find at a U-pull it, but i'd rather throw a few bucks in a naxja members pocket...

Sorry to hear about your misfortune. Atleast you got it diagnosed good luck.

I don't think you need a miracle you need an 8.8! :D

accidental post delete? sometimes I wish this board had more edit options :)

Last edited:
I have a stock1989 273 geared dana 35 that was fine< i replaced it with a limited slip 35 i got from rod.(mojo) only thing wrong with it was the axle seal... you could have it if you want.

You sure its a bad yoke and not bad angles?

Last edited:
Dude, 33x14 boggers...much past the time to ditch the D35. 29 spline 8.25s can be had for not too much dough, search around, spend a little extra, and have an axle that won't break everytime you drive down the block.

Just sayin'.

-Lyle

Bruno™;244480589 said:
Dude, 33x14 boggers...much past the time to ditch the D35. 29 spline 8.25s can be had for not too much dough, search around, spend a little extra, and have an axle that won't break everytime you drive down the block.

Just sayin'.

-Lyle

I agree, don't run big tires on a D35, which we all know is a big no-no, and then tell us how screwed you are and hope someone will bail you out. You knew it was coming...this is a good chance to fix the problem not put a band-aid on it.

~Scott

Back