• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looky what I picked up today

crazyjim

NAXJA Forum User
fox25.jpg

2.0's on the Jeep right now will be up for sale soon :D Keep an eye out!

Damn Jim are you going to mount those to the roof. Them some long azz shocks.

Ahhhh Come on Jim!!!! How are we not suppose to make a comment about that pic that's not Den appropriate.. :shhh:

How long are those? They look huge!

Haha, that's what she said! They're 18" btw :D

Those are AWESOME Jim
Now quit BUYING parts and start INSTALLING parts!!!! :

Well I gotta accumulate my parts before I can INSTALL my parts!

Damn Jim are you going to mount those to the roof. Them some long azz shocks.

They'll be mounted off the cage. You''ll see ;)

Ahhhh Come on Jim!!!! How are we not suppose to make a comment about that pic that's not Den appropriate.. :shhh:

I never expected you to hahahahahah.

They're Fox 2.5's, 18" stroke smooth bodies. They're about a year old with about 8000 street miles on them. The guy said they have factory valving, whatever that means, they were on the back of an F150 though.

is that your GF holding the shock? if so, why isnt she holding them in a skimpy outfit?

Indeed it is, and you answered your own question, cause it's my GF haha.

Up for sale soon? we agreed on a price like 3 months ago!

Damn I forgot again! Check my sig, I won't forget again. I didn't know we agreed on a price though?

I'm pretty sure he picked up that wall charger today.
I don't mean to sound like a perv but is her fly open?

Negative ghostrider, it's just those pants.

Damn Jim, I almost soiled myself. Repo-ing cars must pay well. I will probably do proComp mx-6 adjustable remote res in the rear like I have in the front. I like to be able to adjust them.

what are you gonna do with that extra 8" of travel?

well look who's alive!

I'd love to take my rears through the floor but then I cant haul my DJ equipment anymore. how about an exo shock mount? :D

Back