• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feeler: D30/Chy. 8.25, stock suspension stuff

NC4X4boy

NAXJA Forum User
Im getting ready to lift my Cherokee, getting rid of all stock suspension items and stock axles from my 2000 XJ, everything has less than 60k miles on them. Rear driveshaft as well. even stock tires and rims, if you need something, let me know and ill get it to you as soon as i can.

120 takes all Suspension - Rear leaves modified to HD status by doubleing leaves, very strong, front springs are very strong
120 per axle (prefer not to ship, but if you really want it, ill get it out to you some how, but its your dime)
75 for ALL tires and wheels, will seperate if truelly intrested.
If i didnt list it, ask about it, ill check.
Prices are negotiable, but pretty set on prices

Trades welcome to 6" lift components or SYE and CV shaft

Thanks,

Austin

seems like woodkrawler wants to compete for the axle?? Just kidding I found another D30 I can pull the assemblies from but.. IF you dont sell the 8.25 i'd like first dibs at those shafts..

The only reason I dont want the whole assembly is because then i'd have to deal w/ hauling it off landfill. But for the right price anything possible

Back