• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rick are you neighbors confused?

RªMB°

NAXJA Forum User
Drove by your BB place to see maybe you went up for the 4th weekend. Drove by not only to find an empty place but a set of confused neighbors from the looks of it.
A V-8 mildly lifted Grand and an older style bronco.
Maybe an intervention is in line? Need to tempt them a little further to the dark side....

Dont know. Drove by the 5th and drove by the 8th and the vehicles looked like they didnt move... Maybe they makin your cabin from XJ to Bronco:hang:

XJ and Bronco in driveway...Someone makin a hybrid...? hehehehehe
Still say an intervention is needed. Get stickers sayin, "Only in a Jeep" and post up.

I almost parked the RV in the driveway last night :D

Run an extension cord out the window.

A funny Foxworthy quote, "You might be a redneck if your house is powered off an electrical cord."

French wine or Napa Valley wine?

My neighbor up thier (Mario) watches the place for me and would be happy to grab an extension cord for you......for a box of fine wine!

I gots extension cords but I can bring the wine anyhow.

I dont know if the french have fine boxed wine but I can get some that has a plunger dispenser...:gee:

France have lots of trees so Germans can march in shade, why not have boxed wine ready for them also?
Yes Im talkin S#!t no offense to anyone.... I think

Back