• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need help identifying a couple part names

lowcar100

NAXJA Forum User
I'm trying to stay on top of my '99 cherokee's habit of breaking unnecessary parts to tease me on how lazy I can be. All I need is a technical name for each of the listed parts and, if you can think of somewhere off the top of your head as far as a cheap place to get it, let me know :) but don't do any digging on my behalf.

1) Front left plastic bumper corner piece. Not painted, it is the same plastic as the trim on the rest of the Jeep. A very dark grey, almost black, and slightly textured.

2) Fog light housing. A rock found it's way into my passenger side fog light and I bought new bulbs but don't want to put it in a housing that has a hole in it. It is pretty dirty anyway. EDIT - This may already be the correct term.

3) The electronic workings of a window lock switch. The mechanical part of my switch (the clicking for on and off) works, but the electronics have been bypassed due to a past failure.

Thanks in advance, I've been looking and trying to search but it is hard to search for something when you don't know what to call it :rof:

END CAP, Bumper
#5DY01 DX8AB Black, Left
#5DY41 DX9AC Sport, Flat Black, Left

LAMP AND BRACKET, Off Road Lamp
#55055 274AB Right
#55055 275AB Left

WIRING, Door
#56009 820AE w/Power Mirrors, Left Door
#56009 821AE w/Power Locks, Left Door

On the end cap, I am assuming "Black" means painted, and "Sport, Flat Black" means unpainted....:dunno::dunno:

Back