• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

grand cherokee 4.5 inch lift and spacers?? possible??

Rollncavi017

NAXJA Forum User
hey guys i have ask many questions before and you are always of great help. i am looking at the iron rock off road 4.5 inch premium lift kit and i also i have 2inch bugest boost spacers i am wanting to run as well. my question is it safe if so does that kit include everything i no to make it a total of 6.5 or will i need adjustable control arms or anything else. thank you for your time. it is greatly appreiated!!!!

Um, a full grand cherokee suspension will not work on a regular cherokee (gc has rear springs, xj has leafs) but the front half of the lifts are the same, and at 6.5" you should get adjustable control arms (or long arms), brakelines, control arm drop brackets, an SYE and DS, and possibly upgrade your steering.

okay thanks alot for the info so it is save to run a 4.5 spring with a 2 inch spacer?? the kit is 1174 dollars and i can upgrade to adjustable control arms for 160 dollars more am i for sure going to need the sye and drive shaft or will i have to wait and see once i get it on im trying to do this as cheap as possible but i no that isnt easy!!

or i can just go all out and get iron rock offroads 7 inch lift but it runs 2500 dollars for everything i need.... but im trying to keep it at 1500 or less and get 6 or 6.5 inches and it be reliable and safe!!

Back