• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

socal fiberglass supplier?

xcm

NAXJA Forum User
Im trying to locate a fiberglass supplies retailer here in socal.... i was hoping someone knew something. hopefully the collective wisdom and widespread geographic nature of the socal chapter can help.

i normally buy from US composites, in pensacola fl, they have good prices,... however they take FOREVER, and when i need pva, i need pva THIS WEEK, at LEAST!. they seem to be a little bit too big, i never buy more then a yard of CF at a time, and couldnt even afford an entire roll of CSM at once.

im not trying to waste my money at west marine (they markup close to 50% on all their composites stuff). and im TRYING not to order from slow brick and mortar mainstays... it would also be nice if they stocked CF.

supply is really my hindering factor, its warm out, perfect weather to strap on the respirtator!

any ideas?

Aircraft Spruce in Corona?

aircraft spruce does seem to have tons of goodies, i will be buying some stuff from them.

they seem to be lacking in polyester resins variety... which i tend to use

i'll give plastics depot a call on monday to see if they have a retail store

thanks to both of you!

You're welcome.I've walked in and bought fiberglass cloth,carbon fiber weave and tow,pva,etc from their store in Gardena.
You can find it cheaper online,but if you "need it now" they're a good place to know about.

Back