• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

San Diego M&G 15 July

homebrew

NAXJA Forum User
We actually have 5 wednesdays this month. Next week being the third. The misses is taking me out for my B-day which is on thursday, but figured I could celebrate with the fellas a day early. Same place unless there is a better Idea?

It is normaly held at the Bull Pen on Clairemontmesa right next to cheetas

hahaha

Carol usually comes in about now.....but it is that time. See you Wednesday, 6:30ish at The Bullpen on Cl. Mesa Blvd.

Sorry I wont make this one ,got plans to be in bigbear starting on wed. Unless you all want to change the venue about 150 miles to the north/east ha ha

Thanks Dan Its not only wheeling I plan on some hiking and napping in between the trailing.

I think the Bullpen is a great place. Maybe ill take a about 200 bucks and a fist full of singles for afterwards!
A fistful of what afterwards? :laugh3:

Yeah, I did a new post on this already, not having seen this one. My bad. See whoever's there, there!!

Carol

A fistful of what afterwards? :laugh3:

Yeah, I did a new post on this already, not having seen this one. My bad. See whoever's there, there!!

Carol

hahahah. Your slack'n Carol you usually post this a week in advance. lol

I am so terribly sorry!! :banghead::cry::laugh: It's still more than a little crazed at both work & home. And I will try to be better about it next month :wave1:. See you there!

Head count?

Dan
Carol
Ted
Myself
and
and
and
and
???

Bring em

Back