• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

moto endorsment.....

What are you taking the test on? Not your dads Goldwing I hope.

Early 80's Honda CB125...it's one of the 'state bikes' the state let's you use for the course.

Assuming I do pass once I go to the DOL and get the endorsment put on my license, wanna do some riding?

-PJ-

So....

I passed the ride test with a 100% in the rain. They said they have never had anyone pass both the written and the ride tests with 100% whislt in the rain.

So Seth,

On tuesday if its nice i plan on coming to your house and you will be expected to ride.:thumbup:

I passed the ride test with a 100% in the rain. They said they have never had anyone pass both the written and the ride tests with 100% whislt in the rain.

Way to go ,you will need to know how to ride in the wet around here...watch for oil on the road..it will make you go down in a hurry and pavement doesn`t give..it makes your body hurt and break...

Way to go ,you will need to know how to ride in the wet around here...watch for oil on the road..it will make you go down in a hurry and pavement doesn`t give..it makes your body hurt and break...

yea i was pleased to hear that at the most you only lose 20% traction on a paved road in the rain. If i can get enough ride time in i plan on doing the sun and surf ride in ocean shores at the end of this month.

-PJ-

Back