• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

need some fullwidth help...

themud

NAXJA Forum User
Yep I searched but didn't find what I was looking for Ive currently got 35" radials on my rig but Im about to put a set of 36" iroks and Im still running the stock shafts on my 77 front and rear 44s that are out of a fullsize ford f-150... My question is this I want to put in alloys but am not sure if just running no name alloys on the inners and outers with some good joints like yukon super joints or ctms would be fine or do I have to drop major cash for the moser or dutchman stuff(which doesnt come with any warranty). Im not worried about the rear at this time but will do it this is mostly for the front.

Is there anyone who has run 19 spline outers that converted to the the 30 spline outers from dutchman and run the warn 30 spline lockouts is it considerably stronger and worth the cost would you do it again or no?? Any drawbacks to the 30 spline outers vs the 19 spline outers other than having to carry a spare that probably only you can use?? I am concerned about cost I can pick up the front inners and outers from for 320 for all then add good joints in be in for 550.00 otherwise Im looking more like 800 plus and running the alloy 30 spline inners and dutchman 30 spline outers and having to get new lockouts...

Anyone running the 30 spline outer stuff is it worth it??? I run mostly rocks not huge but if you been to phoenix az you know what Im talking about...

Why just moser or dutchman? There are a whole lot of other alloy shaft manafacturers that are better IMO. -----------Kyle

Just the 2 I called Im currently looking at Ten factory, Nitro, Superior and Yukon.. Im looking for feedback on these for reliablity...

Plus dutchman is the only 1 who offers a 30 spline outer stub.... Unless I call CTM and have a 300m custom outers made:conceited I need to rob a bank first..

themud

Superior would probably be best out of those but more expensive. Ten Factory use to be alloy.....seem good. Yukon should be okay. I have no idea with nitro as they are new and up coming but XJ ranger seems to like his nitro shafts.

Back