• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Traveling; need some gas prices...

vortex

NAXJA Forum User
I will be taking the jeep on a trip over to the Aberdeen, Hoquium area and wanted to know if anyone could tell me what the gas prices are in Elma, Aberdeen, and Hoquium.

At 13mpg ill be passing everything but the gas stations and just wanna try to find a good deal to gas as i pass through.

Thanks,

-PJ-

Last edited:
7. UNION 76 - 76
Regular: $2.93 (7/6/2009)
740 E MAIN ST, ELMA, WA

7-ELEVEN 24379 - 7-ELEVEN
Regular: $2.85 (7/8/2009)
904 E MARKET ST, ABERDEEN, WA

SUN PACIFIC ENERGY - SHELL
Regular: $2.96 (7/6/2009)
Mid-grade: $3.06 (7/5/2009)
Premium: $3.18 (7/5/2009)
220 LINCOLN ST, HOQUIAM, WA
(0.14 miles away)

Last edited:
How about plan for $3, hope for less?
I mean gas is going to change in price regularly anyways...I actually don't even pay much attention to gas prices, unless I happen to notice a Chevron is 20 cents more then a 76 for example, I just go to any Shell/Chervron/76 station close at the time.

~Scott

You do realize there would need to be a significant difference in price to save any worthwhile amount of money, right? Tens cent cheaper saves you $1.50 or so per tank, not worth the hassle of driving around more to get it.

Aberdeen, Hoquiam, Elma, Montesano, aint that far from Chehalis.

That and a phone directory would yield telephone numbers of petroleum merchants in said locations. A call to one of these outfits would probably result in the current pricing of the goods in question, provided proper manners and courtesies are utilized.

Thanks gents i just wanted to know whether or not to gas up in town or when i get there but its still like 2.70-2.80 here in town.

-PJ-

Back