• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

long arms

userbmx1315

NAXJA Forum User
ok since i have yet to get long arms, i'm curious as to how hard it is to make them. is there any mate to figure up the lengths of the uppers after i decide to make my lowers? or am i making it harder then it is?i plan on building a new crossmemer to hold them.
i'm putting this up and i've been searching also.
any help will be appritiated(sp)

or whats the cheapest (money wise) kit out there that people run?

ok since i have yet to get long arms, i'm curious as to how hard it is to make them. is there any mate to figure up the lengths of the uppers after i decide to make my lowers? or am i making it harder then it is?i plan on building a new crossmemer to hold them.
i'm putting this up and i've been searching also.
any help will be appritiated(sp)

or whats the cheapest (money wise) kit out there that people run?
If your building it yourself, do a mid arm 3 link.no crossmember to build, less material, works as well as a L/A. no dragging brackets and no unloading when climbing.think rock krawler L/A just shorter. goatman and others have built them. plenty of info on them..just my .02

also about building them i'll need threaded ends. whats the best place to get those?

You dont have to,I bought RE large ends and used 1-1/4" Chromoly all-thread,Way stronger !
324.jpg

Back