• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

possible to convert a yota' guy?

Let's hope he sticks with the Toyota.
The last thing we need to do is help him finish his elementary school education before letting him on the trail in a Jeep.

:doh:
Michael

Seriously...how do you spell "front" wrong multiple times? At first I gave him the benefit of the doubt as a typo, then he just kept doing it...

~Scott

Jeep never made a "chareke".

no but you can "Weleded" one together yourself

hmm...
tuff
waren winch frount
moter is just rebilt
weleded with 2"wheel spacers frount
drive lines frount
super flex frount
procomp shoocks (Really?? shoocks?)
hi stear
fore streat bike or jeep chareke 4x4

How's that Oregon education system working out?

Last edited:
What if you "rebilt" it and bought a new "waren winch" for the "frount"? You could install some "high stear" steering components. Don't forget to upgrade the "shoocks" to help with the extra weight in the "frount".

yeah yeah, he sucks at spelling, but he's a pretty cool level headed guy. so im happy to see him lookin for an XJ..

also, this guy isnt a kid.. so i have more respect for him, Chareke or Cherokee, either way, I see good intentions!

Just having a little fun :)

Must have got tired of that underpowered rig im guessing. Its nice to see someone making the change. I have tons of friends who swear by Toyota, but i would rather stick to my xj no matter how bad the gas mileage is. LoL

no but you can "Weleded" one together yourself

hmm...
tuff
waren winch frount
moter is just rebilt
weleded with 2"wheel spacers frount
drive lines frount
super flex frount
procomp shoocks (Really?? shoocks?)
hi stear
fore streat bike or jeep chareke 4x4

How's that Oregon education system working out?

huked on fonix werks fur meah

yeah yeah, he sucks at spelling, but he's a pretty cool level headed guy. so im happy to see him lookin for an XJ..

also, this guy isnt a kid.. so i have more respect for him, Chareke or Cherokee, either way, I see good intentions!

I agree with u scott. ive been out with him b4 too and id say he got the fabb skills and great atitude for social wheeling. crawled up some stuff in ways id never try "at the moment:explosion"

will be fun to see what he can do with an xj.

Got to wheel with him, and the big green and black Yota in the background of one of the pics, when I went down to TSF. He seemed to be a pretty cool guy. He saw my cage and really liked how it was designed, maybe thats why he wants a Cherokee...:laugh2:

JK of course...

-Lyle

Got to wheel with him, and the big green and black Yota in the background of one of the pics, when I went down to TSF. He seemed to be a pretty cool guy. He saw my cage and really liked how it was designed, maybe thats why he wants a Cherokee...:laugh2:

JK of course...

-Lyle
that green and black thing, lol is actually a Chevy S10 frame.. and we probably wont be seeing it anymore.. i have heard That guy, is building something new as we speak.. that will be interesting.. either way it will be the same color.. he painted his new bike that same green too :laugh:

Lol fine with me I'm from Cali :)

I like to think I beat the odds :)

Back