• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I checked the mail today

TORX

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
and found this. :cool:

P1010033.jpg

I enjoyed last years DVD, and this one is even better. 80 minutes of epic KOH footage. :thumbup:

www.kingofthehammers.com

In what rig?

Spectator and media. During the LCQ stuff I'm one of the guys running around at the bottom of the hill in an orange vest. When the buggy is breaking the ends off the shocks and you can hear the springs bouncing off the rocks you can see me and Dean (Bent Metal Customs) standing on the sand hill. When they get into the Outer Limits trail, you can see me, John Herrick, Larry Nickell, and others hanging out on the rocks as the rigs go through.

Spectator and media. During the LCQ stuff I'm one of the guys running around at the bottom of the hill in an orange vest. When the buggy is breaking the ends off the shocks and you can hear the springs bouncing off the rocks you can see me and Dean (Bent Metal Customs) standing on the sand hill. When they get into the Outer Limits trail, you can see me, John Herrick, Larry Nickell, and others hanging out on the rocks as the rigs go through.

Lucky

Seriously, that's awesome. I'll keep an eye out when i watch the DVD for the third time. What are those trails like in person?

Watched it again last night and saw you guys on Outer Limits. Someone was running around in a PNW hoodie carrying a tripod. :D

That looked like a great place to watch the cars go by. Definitely a front row seat.

I just got that DVD today. My daughter (and I) LOVED it.

Back