• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Renting Condo-Anyone interested?

Lady XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Last time I made it to Moab I rented a REALLY nice condo, it's anywhere from $190-$210 a night, then divide it by how many people want to go in:) The last condo was a 3 bedroom, 2 bathrooms, a backyard, garage, couch (to crash) and a futon. Not to mention the flat-screen TV, stereo, BBQ on the patio, grass play area (for the kids or hounds), it was GORGEOUS place, about 1500 sq ft, HUGE kitchen FULLY stocked with anything you would need (cookware, etc). Last time got a bit confusing, so it will be split with me paying the highest percent, followed by the peeps that take the other rooms, then a low percent for any that crash on the couch or futon. House allows only 6 adult (peeps over 8).

Family encouraged.

PM me if you are interested. If I can get 2-3 other people I will book the same pad as before.

See you there!

what was the name or website of the one you rented. i have got 8 in my group so would be looking to rent a whole one myself. i assume there is a bunch of them available?

Back