• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SYE- hack-n-tap and SYE kit questions

95' heep

NAXJA Forum User
hey, im about to lift my jeep by 6.5" (IRON ROCK OFFROAD)

im not sure about the SYE as my jeep is a 1995 so id run into problem with seal thing. as i read GoJeep's "HOW-TO" and it sound like not worth my time to hassale with the seal problem as i need to get housing for that and correct seal, etc

i will love to be able to use the front driveshaft on the back so it will be easy to get replacement and only one spare needed to be in the toolbox. however will the SYE kit ( the real one, not the hack n tap ones) work with the front driveshaft????

TIA

I have an AA SYE Dana 44 and I run a front drive shaft. Not sure about any other axle combo, but I don't see why not.

I too have a dana 44 with an AA sye with front drive shaft... works great....
I believe this will work also with a 8.25 but im not positive.....

lets see some pictures of this beast when you get the lift!!!!!

cant wait to see it with all that trimming you have done.... it will look like its 12 feet high!! lol

Cheers!

is there anything for the 242 that will work so i can still use the front driveshaft?

Back