• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone Other Than Santa Going to Moab?

danwho

NAXJA Forum User
Looked at the event thread, didn't see anyone from Cali.
Oct 6 - 10th

I plan on going since I have family and friends that want to meet up there and hang out.

I will be going for sure, but i need to decide if im going to go in the jeep or bring the rv too!

ya but the gas.....:rattle:, i have to think about it and decide fast!

Any High Desert people going? :)

My 5-year streak of going to the Fall Fling may be ending this year. :( Unless work picks up drastically between now and then.

But I really would like to go.

My 5-year streak of going to the Fall Fling may be ending this year. :( Unless work picks up drastically between now and then.

But I really would like to go.

i just guesstimated the milege and how many tanks of fuel and it looks like it be around 6 tanks full to get there and back (about $360-400 ), not including the gas to wheel... jesus!

Guess ill wait till next year.:p

i just guesstimated the milege and how many tanks of fuel and it looks like it be around 6 tanks full to get there and back (about $360-400 ), not including the gas to wheel... jesus!

Guess ill wait till next year.:p

We could take turns towing each others XJ's to save gas hehe :p

Last year I spent just under $1K, gas, motels, food. 5 days.
You can camp-out & eat PB/J sandwiches to save money but it's
still 13 hours away.
But remember, it's Moab, and anyone who wheels should experience it.

Last year, I spent about $400 on gas TOTAL. $250 for my own room at the Inca Inn for 6 nights. And maybe $100 for food. So that's only $750 for a week of wheeling in Jeep heaven.

I could have spent less if I split the cost of the room with somebody. I had a couple of freeloaders crash in my room for a few nights. ;)

My problem is that my vacations are unpaid.

Back