• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

96 country for sale or trade

badbowtie87

NAXJA Forum User
I have listed my jeep several times but im gonna list it again to see if someone might be interested in trading a newer 4 wheel drive chevy truck for partial or full trade. Im open to about any trade as long as its a chevrolet pickup. Would prefer extended cab or 4 door. Im located in Saint Joseph, MO (50mins north of Kansas City)

DSC00009.jpg

DSC00018.jpg

DSC00020.jpg

DSC00145.jpg

b6685824.jpg

DSC00021.jpg

Last edited:
OMG, I hate you. I am trying to sell my 1999 Chevy ExtCab so I can buy another Jeep, the only problem is the location(Alaska). Man I would jump on this in a heartbeat. If you are willing to drive up here or meet 1/2way I am all for it.

I have a 1998 Silverado 4x4 with the 5.7L. It's an extended cab. Outside is black and inside is grey leather. Runs really healthy and everything is in god working order. Im about 2 1/2 hours away from you. Already has toolbox and flowmasters on it. E-mail me @ [email protected] . I have taken good care of it and have the title in hand.. thanks!

Back