• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

need lift kit

skull_black

NAXJA Forum User
hey anyone think they can help me find a good deal on like either a 6.5 or 4.5 inch lift i can save up some but im really poor ive had my jeep for like 6 months shes been in a crash and ive since repaired it and ive taken her out alot but im tired of stock runs and i think its time for a lift just dont know how or where to get all the stuff i need at a good price

First off, welcome to the madness.

2nd, the BOD is for the Board of Directors for the SoCal Chapter and National only. Memeber nominate and vote every 2 years. Only the elected members have access to discuss chapter matters.

3rd - due to budget purposes, I recommend not even thinking of anything over 4.5" lift. Try to find pieces and make a lift. Lots of folks have 3 to 4 inches of lift with used parts and home built spacers and leaf packs. As you go bigger, you will want larger tires which will eventually require gears, and then lockers and etc....

Good luck!

Put some leafs together (S10 or Cherokee). Before you ask what I am talking about search "Bastard Pack". Also search for "Cheap Lift".

maybe i was a little mean before... what i meant to point out, is the good stuff allmost NEVER goes up for sale used... everyone tends to pass along their old stuff to personal friends....
i know everyone says how theirs 'deals to be found, check your local chapter'.... i find that to be BS, if your talking about lift components.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have seen several RE lift springs and packs and trac bars up there lately - I'm not arguing, but I do see that stuff all the time here. Keep yer eyes peeled, someone will get rid of their old junk. :)

Early Bird gets the worm :p hehe

Back