• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need a volunteer to organize the Friday night dinner......

YELLAHEEP

NAXJA Forum User
Guys,

Things are just to crazy for DJ, Jeff, Justin and I and I haven't asked Mingo yet so he's a possibility if he wants to take it on......

But we have nothing set up for the Friday night dinner. We'd discussed two options:

-Do it up BBQ/buffet style at the campground with the Chapter picking up some entree and paper dinnerware costs......

-Do it at the Coyote Cantina with a group rate, buffet in their big room. (The only way to work this is to get a price per head and add the gratuity for one price per person so that we and the servers don't get stiffed).

Here's the problem. Very little in the way of Chapter funds and I'm simply tapped for time myself. Dunno if I'll be able to attend much of it as it is.

So, I need someone who'll be there Friday to take this on and come up with a plan.

We can give you the Coyote Cantina info if you want to go that route.

Or another option could be to simply put it together at the campground pot-luck style. (Make an organized thread asking folks to sign up to bring meats to grill, sides, dinnerware, drinks etc....... )

Or maybe we should skip it all together and just run the Raffle later Friday night.

Talk it up. If no one can help out, the dinner isn't gonna happen.

Thanks in advance! :thumbup:

You da man Fred! :thumbup:

PM me if you need info or other assistance.

Back