• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FSM

rooster87

NAXJA Forum User
Where could i get one? I need one for my 93' xj. also what's a good ohm's meter to test all the electrical stuff on my jeep? can't figure out the 02 and coolant temp codes i'm getting. Very wierd symptoms. runs perfect but as soon as the check engine light goes on (after about 10 min.) the RPM's go a bit high when the car is moving (but not in gear). RPMs go normal after a complete stop. This is all while not in gear....

Try Daimler/Chrysler Tech Authority (Google it - I don't recall the URL) or Ebay. Also, there are a few links posted on the board that might help you (www.books4cars.com was one, I think.)

Pretty much any decent Ohmmeter should work for you - I know Sears has a couple of combination DMM/Analogue Multimeters for sale, under their own brand name, that should be under $100 and work well. The analogue part comes in handy for a couple of sensor tests, where you're checking sensor response and changes (TPS functional test comes to mind.)

5-90

chrysler only goes back 10 years or so on their manuals. Sometimes if you call them they will have copies not listed on the website though.

Ebay is probably the best bet. Look for real jeep FSM. That cd you posted looks like junk to me.

Back