• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Happy 4th

homebrew

NAXJA Forum User
Happy fourth to all. Thank you to all who fight for the freedom that we are celebrating and sometimes take for granted. :patriot:

Hope to see alot of XJs on the road, cause you didnt have a good weekend if you didnt take the XJ out!

Happy 4th.
And a big salute to the men and women who have fought to keep this country free, past, present and future!!!!

Happy fourth to all. Thank you to all who fight for the freedom that we are celebrating and sometimes take for granted. :patriot:

Mostly take for granted. The greatest problems facing our country come from within and not from without THANKS to our military :us:

Happy July 4
Always remember freedom is not our birthright it is our reward for bravery,past,present and future.
Many thanks to all who serve with bravery, honor and personal sacrifice.

Happy 4th yall! We will be in HB to see fireworks. Gimme a ring if anyone wants to join 773.three five four.6 seven one cinco. Will be slightly north of the HB pier

Happy 4th of July everyone! :).

:confused1:cheers:XJ is tore apart, but I just grilled some steaks, the wife and I had a feast I have a Margarita buzz and I am stuffed. Happy 4th to all and be safe. Time to mix some more.

Back