• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3-link component question,..

bxj

NAXJA Forum User
First of all I want to thank whomever I got this idea and foto from and was wondering if anyone here at the NAXJA forum knew who makes this item
and if this driver's side 3-link component and frame mount ONLY is available for sale-If anyone can add any additional details or suggestions, homebrew possibilities it would be much appreciated TIA
bxj

It looks like a Homebrew Bracket. Maybe they took a Lower Assembly Control Arm Bracket and used it. IDNK

I think I would use this instead.
d_3038-01.jpg

Post up some Photos of what you are doing and what and where you need the help.

I am sure other Members and I will do our best to help out.

Vicki

First of all I want to thank whomever I got this idea and foto from and was wondering if anyone here at the NAXJA forum knew who makes this item
and if this driver's side 3-link component and frame mount ONLY is available for sale-If anyone can add any additional details or suggestions, homebrew possibilities it would be much appreciated TIA
bxj
go to ruff stuff specialties they sell those type link brackets in 3/8 or 1/4" flavor, they also carry all sizes of heims and lisalignment spacers at real reasonable prices..

the 3-link option looks safe ,economical and reasonable -You say,..
..ruff stuff and ballistic fabrication are some of the vendors, so ...
...."I'm on it as we speak"..-Thanks everyone for pointing me in the right direction- I'll take a good look also at useing some boxed tube for that frame mount-

Back