• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PNW4WDA racing!

87xjstafford

NAXJA Forum User
If any of you members have nothing to do on your 4th of July weekend, I have a suggestion for you. The PNW4WDA is having a race this weekend. We have recently created a JEEPSPEED/xj class. We could always use some more rigs out here. I dont want to blab on and on, if you got nothing to do PM me and I'll get you more info.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6jV3bVYjAo

Take a look and even if you don't wanna race, come and watch and if you ask around I'm sure we can find you a ride!

The race is in Ethel, Washington. Admissions: Spectators $10 per day, Children 12 & under are free, Camping is $60 for weekend.

Directions:From I-5, take exit 68 (Hwy 12 East,Morton, Yakima), go East on Hwy. 12 for 7.5 miles. Turn left onto Leonard Road and go 1 mile. Turn left onto Larmon Road, go 1 mile and Happ's entry will be on the left. Westbound traffic entry: Turn right onto Leonard Road at milepost 74 and go 1 mile. Turn left onto Larmon Road and go 1 mile. Happ's entry will be on the left.

I hope to see you there!

Craig.

Back