• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Before and After

BigMike80

NAXJA Forum User
So my Heep has been going through some changes lately. First was to swap in a 8.25 for the D35 in the rear. Then came the RE 4.5" lift and 34x12.5 Trxxus MTs and trimmed fenders. Up next is a HD tierod, upper and lower adjustable control arms, HD trackbar bracket and more armor. Then will be time for gears and lockers.

Before:
cleanxj.jpg

After:
DSCF0143.jpg

It's an 01 Sport. I took off all the side moldings and badges. Im not sure about the exact height...I'll have to get some measurements. Thanks for the compliment...she's a work in progress right now but I needed to show her off a bit.

I'd be happy to help with the fronts...they were easy to make look good. I used a jigsaw with a metal cutting blade and just followed the body line. The rears look kinda asstastic when you get up close.

lol asstastic is prolly a hell of alot better than i could do, maybe if i trim up my stuff i will be able to clear 31's stock and not have to lift my xj just yet =)

i was thinking about cutting the front and rear the same and just using the door strips thing to cover the sharp edges so it wont cut into my tires, and i may still run 235's except i'll be able to get wheels with better offsets is all

Looks good! cant wait to throw on my 33"s and cut up some sheet metal. how much was that RE 4.5 kit and where did you purchase it from?

Back