• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best shocks for under $150

Jeep450r

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
What do you guys think are the best shocks for under $150 for all 4? I have a 4.5" lift btw.

I might be able to squeeze out $200

Thanks,
Jeep450r

Pro Comp ES3000 or ES9000's. I've had both kinds, great shocks. Currently run the ES9000's with 6" lift. Great shock for the price. I paid $125 for all 4 including boots from 4WP.

Crap, I thought you ment a piece................... anything that costs $150 for 4 is going to suck!!

Crap, I thought you ment a piece................... anything that costs $150 for 4 is going to suck!!

You get what you pay for!!

Try maybe just going with the fronts right now and getting rears later?? Get some 5150s for up front and then some OMEs or other moderately good shock for the rear. You'll love the ride.

been looking at bilsteins, you have the 5150's? look like an awesome shock for the money

(coming from vw's and spending 240 a shock for a basic upgrade..)

I know I will get flamed but The Rough Country shocks that came with my 3in lift have been great. And they are SUPER cheap. Been a year and 4 wheelin trips and they still feel the same.

I can't hate on them since they have been great for me.

been looking at bilsteins, you have the 5150's? look like an awesome shock for the money

(coming from vw's and spending 240 a shock for a basic upgrade..)

They're definitely worth the money. My jeep rides like a cadillac even with the TSLs. Seriously!! They make long days on the trail MUCH more comfortable!

Back