• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Coyote Lake 7/10-7/13(?)

Oatmeal

NAXJA Forum User
Me, my brother and a few friends are heading up for our annual trip to Coyote Lake (going on 22 years now!) on Friday 7/10 and coming back on either Sunday 7/12 (probably) or Monday 7/13 for some good wheeling and camping. Anybody that might be interested is welcome........if you don't mind wheeling with a bunch of Toyota guys (4 rigs, so far). Post up if you're interested and we'll figure out a meeting time and place.---------Hans

The trails are easy to moderate rock crawling with great scenery and camping next to pretty lakes.

Very nice.

The trails are easy to moderate rock crawling with great scenery and camping next to pretty lakes.

Very nice.
Since you live quite a bit closer to my favorite trail (and obviously know it well) I was wondering if you've heard how bad the mosquitos are this year........I REALLY hate mosquitos! Thanks, in advance, for any info you can throw my way---------Hans

Man up Hans. I heard they imported mosquitos from alaska this year.....bring a shotgun.
You know, there could be a market for that........#22 Mosquito shot shells:D Seriously, dude I HATE mosquitos. It's wierd, I'll be up there one year and the mosquitos are so thick, you could cut them with a chainsaw and the next, not a single one in sight :dunno: I'm going to try all the tricks to keep them off of me.......Bounce dryer sheets pinned to your clothes, Off, Cutters, Repel ......2000% Deet and the newest one I just heard about.....Listerine mouth wash in a spray bottle! Hell, I'd wear a thong if it kept them away........okay, maybe not but, you get the picture......I don't like the little blood suckers--------Hans

Back