• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAXJA graffiti

RlCHARD CRANlUM

NAXJA Forum User
So who is the mental giant who thought it would be a good idea to carve "NAXJA" in the outhouse wall. I would like to know why you didn't add your full name and contact information to your "post". Damaging public property is not part of the image this club is trying to project. Maybe you should look into joining a prison gang.

So next time you have the urge to express yourself, try carving "loser" on your liver. All the cool kids are doing it.

Last edited:
So who is the mental giant who thought it would be a good idea to carve "NAXJA" in the outhouse wall. I would like to know why you didn't add your full name and contact information to your "post". Damaging public property is not part of the image this club is trying to project. Maybe you should look into joining a prison gang.

So next time you have the urge to express yourself, try carving "loser" on your liver. All the cool kids are doing it.

Wow I'm sorry to hear this happened. Not only scar our name but steal from the chapter too? Thats pretty damn low. I've never really worried about people stealing I leave my tent unsecure at the rubicon every time I go. Thats around strangers to think our stuff isnt safe in our own club is ridiculous.

P.S: I have some NWfest shirts for sale if anyone wants one :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, that's pretty low. Fawking dumbasses who don't think and are just plain numbskulls!

I have a bit to add. Somehow there got to be 2 pitch-laden dents with deep scratches on the drivers side fender of my tow rig. I thought it was out of harms way but it was defiantly damaged. I hope it was not some one from of group or even maybe just careless shenanigans. The only positive point is that, in the 200k my truck has on it, ALL of the body damage it has for some reason sown up on the drivers fender? For all I know it could have been one of those dirt bike guys I just don't know. Its all just water under the bridge. Maybe it was the gnomes?

PAT

Is it somthing we can spackle and paint?

I would be willing to donate a few bucks for it

Last edited:
Uh, fwiw.... I have all of the extra NAXJA shirts. :laugh3:

They got left on the side of my trailer with all of the other raffle prizes, and I guess when they went unclaimed my wife threw the bag in the trailer with all of our other gear. I found them last night while unloading.

SO, what's it worth to you to get 'em back? :laugh3: :D

John

Alright, shirt mystery solved. Whomever paid for but didn't pick up their shirts should post up here and figure out how you want to get it from John.

As far as the Naxja carved in the shatter wall, was it really there last year? I noticed it Friday evening when I parked my ass to drop an epic deuce, figured it must have been new. Whomever did it is a complete dumbass, since you've now painted us all in the same turdly light by scrawling the otherwise respected name of a great club as graffitti that everyone who shats there will now think of as a bunch of snot-nosed punks, since those are the kind of asshats who write on shathouse walls.

I'd like to grab that mother effer by his ankles and stuff him head-first down that shathole.

Ha ha.

Now I know I am not the only one loosing my mind!

:wow:

Graffiti was there Thursday too. And just so you all know I only through bottles at Rich's hatch. :D I was tryinng to make it in since he left his hatch open.

I didn't notice the graffiti till I left Sunday...but none the less, should we try and bring up funds/volunteers to paint the outhouse?

~Scott

Uh, fwiw.... I have all of the extra NAXJA shirts. :laugh3:

They got left on the side of my trailer with all of the other raffle prizes, and I guess when they went unclaimed my wife threw the bag in the trailer with all of our other gear. I found them last night while unloading.

SO, what's it worth to you to get 'em back? :laugh3: :D

John

OMG ! i went back to the trailer / raffle area twice !!! and looked hoping they got left there by accident and could not find them.

Thank you once again John ! :worship:

:cheers:

I didn't notice the graffiti till I left Sunday...but none the less, should we try and bring up funds/volunteers to paint the outhouse?

~Scott

I spent time on the ORV advisory board for the State of Michigan as a User Advocate. (Voice of the riding public)

:firedevilDoesn't matter if it was this year OR last year, NAXJA does NOT need to be carved into the wall of the shatter, and if the DNR here is anything like back in Michigan, and if they know what NAXJA is, well, someone just "Marked" ANY vehicle sporting anything NAXJA on it as needing a colonoscopy from the DNR. IF this were Michigan, the Advisory Board would also Disqualify NAXJA from holding any organized future events on DNR (state) owned land.

The only "Right" thing to do is for the AZZHAT that did it goes to fix it. (Yeah, like someone with the mentaility to carve NAXJA in the shatter wall will actually have the integrity to step forward to admit it, let alone fix the damage)

Since I seriously doubt that AZZHAT will step forward, it's up to us, the members (And non members, such as myself) to go make the wrong, right.

I didn't even go to NWFest, but I sure wanted to, and I'm not letting 1 person possibly screw stuff up for the rest of us. Who wants to go fix the damage in the Shathouse with me in a few weekends? A little work, a lot of play? Win-Win in the end.

Anybody, Anybody, Bueller, Bueller?

Well, the good news is that although it was there for a year, we didn't catch any flack over it from the powers that be. The bad news is, it was there for a year damaging the club rep for anyone and everyone who saw it and told anyone else about it.

I'll probably do another Naches run at the end of the Summer or early Fall, if it's still there I'll hit it with some spackle and white paint. Anyone else going over there should plan on doing the same, first one to do so post it up on the site here and the BOD can give you a cookie of some sort.

Back