• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

leaf springs 4 sale

chrslefty

NAXJA Forum User
Hi guys I have some late model leafs for sale .went a differnt rote
20000 "I think"leafs $25
I also have a basterd pack I made out of a durano pack .$40
Also some crazy RC relover shackes $ 50 .
If some one is intredsed I have some RC leafs 6" lift .higher than I want to be .$100
W $ell used 89 engin long block $ 50

so rc stands for rock krawler im not able to edit .
i also have a bulit inline filler neck and hoses need to convert to a open cooling system for the renix guys . all you need is a cap and a recovery tank .$ 30
fillerneck.jpg

the motor comes with the stand btw !! im unable to deliver this but i can help load .
motor.jpg

theses are the stock springs .
springs1.jpg

these are the basterd pack .forground
springs2.jpg

this is a side shot . they gave me about 5ish " of lift .
spring3.jpg

and the crazy shackels .i imagen that they work just fine ive never used them but they may work for u .
revolvershackels.jpg

Last edited:
of course every thing is obo !
I'm be willing to do some trading .I'm looking for a kids PFD "life vest " 50 + lbs .
ill get some pics of the other springs later as they are on the jeep . the only reason that I'm getting ride of them is that I'm just a little to high .they do flex great tho .
the bastard pack . worked great for what it was . a little stiff but if u trough some weight in the back they road great . they do need some retainer clips tho .
i got the newer spring thinking i was going to redo my bastard pack to take a bit of the lift out of it .
filler neck . i don't need any more because i got a new rad .i think that i have some extra clamps to throw in so all u need is the recovery tank.
revolver shackle's . just didn't need them and the came with the springs and i all ready have boomerang shackles .
the motor . i was gonna do a stoker but life changed and i have a newer low mileage engine and i just need it gone .
id be willing to ship the shackels and cooling stuff .
any questions feel free to ask .
of send me a text .602 281 5873. i will meet ya half way .

Back