• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Gameplan

PacificEd

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Okay, we have people arriving at the park in basically two groups. One group is coming in Wednesday afternoon and another Thursday afternoon.

Here is how I see the days playing out.

Wednesday: registration
Thursday: registration, play around and learn the park,
Friday: registration for any latecomers, trail ride all day
Saturday: trail ride all day, get in by 5pm and eat at 6pm. Raffle after
Sunday: pack up and leave out

I would like to see the groups ready to leave out between 9-9:30 am. We all drove here to ride and have fun, right? It should also be cooler in the am too. This gets us back in time for meals and the fun fireside chit-chat and rig repair.

The weather forcast shows to be decent, with a chance of thunderstorns Saturday night. Other than that, between 92 and 88 from Thursday to Sunday.

Weather was awesome here (Hayden AL) today. I'll be there around 12:00 or so Wednesday. See you guys there!!!!

gameplan works for me... i'd prefer to hit the trails earlier in the day, to avoid being out in the heat... i am looking forward to a night run or two... enjoy the cooler weather in the evening too :)

sounds awesome! i cant wait!

i am also game for a night run!

according to their website, there isn't any night riding allowed.

We'll just see what we can do.

according to their website, there isn't any night riding allowed.
yeah i am sure something can be figured out... i have seen/heard of quite a few people night riding.

Back