• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Extreme Bored and far away

RªMB°

NAXJA Forum User
Hey Guys,

I got a job in Mojave,Ca to do some side work, because lets face it their's never enough money for anything these days. The town has 3500people if that and you can drive in and out of it in 2mins or less. Anyone know this area for areas to drive around in? I found the DWP aquaduct pipe and drove a few miles along that but it was all flat and very easy uprises for hills. Im looking for sand if they have any uphere.

Nearby is Randsburg, Cal City, Spangler Hills, Last Chance Canyon, and some other ORV areas. All are slightly north of Mojave.

jawbone canyon is @15 miles away from ya - good place to chase rabbits! i used to go out there everyday from colton to load cement, & know how boring it is - u can go visit my grandson over in rosamond!

If you are real bored, there is supossed to be a haunted airplane graveyard there. That's big entertainment for Mojave. Must be pretty toasty out there.

Last edited:
huge aircraft boneyard - not haunted tho, that's in arizona! mojave is for commercial planes - good thought tho. if u into airplanes, they actually have the aircraft shrink-wrapped so corrosion doesn't become a prob, & when the industry picks up, they can put them back in service

got to be a truck stop near by, Rambo...finds yourself a lot lizard....lol jk dont do that
...do this find yourself a GF up there than you'll have no problems with boredom.

hehehehehe. Hey there are about 300truckers a day that pass through from what I can see and Im sure probably even more. But everyone knows what trucks and trains(they're alot of those too) attract.... SLUTS:pig: I havent seen any, but than again Im not out and about after 8 since work starts at 7sharp. Maybe tonight never know!

As for the airplane graveyard they are all sittin pretty out there in the sun and the reflection is like "Oh Sh..t its bright." I can walk out the loading dock and throw a brick over the fence and nail a few.
The temp for today was 103° same as yesterday and the humidity is picking up, because there are reports of thunderstorms throughout the week.

Nope been way too lazy to get the rear lifted. Soon my rear fender flare is history and workin on fallin off.

thats funny Skwerly..... maybe Trevor will hook up with that grampa jones guy.....lol
yea I saw the vids...
here Trevor working overtime......ahahahahahah
Truckstop_Daddy_2.jpg

sorry Rambo

Back