• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NWFest Carnage and Pictures

Mc2KXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I'm uploading photos now and I'm stoked to see what the rest of you got. It truly was an AWESOME weekend that I'm sure will go down in the record books.

Post 'em if ya got 'em, mine will be up shortly.

Not much carnage compared to some.

Killed a bushcracker
Bent the crap out of front passenger side fender
Driver front fender is bent
Ripped out antenna wire
Tons of scratches

Having a 4 day party = Priceless

After straightening out passenger side fender with Eli's BFH
Fender.jpg

And the new hood ornament. I dont know how I won, if anybody had video or pics that would be great.
Trophy.jpg

You start a thread about pics and dont have any up to show. :twak:

yea dammit

I didn't want people to have to start looking at multiple threads to find pics. :)

How did cleaning up your tent area go, Dave?

BWAHAHAHAHA
After I had to clean up all the broken glass from you and Viktor throwing bottles at my Jeep...
LOLOLOL

I pulled back into camp at like 3 with a monsterous pile of crap next to my trailer. Like it wasn't bad enough that everyone though my trailer was a dumpster the whole time. :doh:

Good times. HAHA

LOLOL
Sounds like Dave screwed you after all, Nick. Homo!

I’m only uploading 65 pictures, but everyone else must be uploading now as well because Photobucket is sucking a lot of ass. So, I guess I’ll write about the weekend in the meantime.

HUGE turnout and it was really great to put faces and names to screen names. An absolutely amazing group of Jeepers from all around the Northwest showed up for the event and no one was disappointed with the terrain Naches had to offer. Even if a few of you ungrateful bastards didn’t appreciate my HF contributions to the raffle, everyone enjoyed the socializing and great food that John cooked up.
A few Jeeps rolled, but the most important thing is no one was hurt and every Jeep made it home (not necessarily in the same condition it arrived in).
The beverages were flowing, the sun was shining, and everyone was smiling. You couldn’t ask for a better time.

Famous quotes from the weekend:
“Someone tell that hooker to take her top off”
“She looks like heroin and cancer had a child”
“I’m not sure, but I think that old guy just took my virginity”
“Hey Rich, you wanna walk around camp and punch people in the face?”
“Don’t be a bitch, show us your tits”
“I’m not gay, but when we’re done, you will be”
“Dave, I swear to god, if you break my window I will get out of this tent and beat you”
“Hans is over behind the Jeep showing his vagina for 5 bucks”
“Go straight, go straight!” “Matt, you idiot, I have no idea which way I’m facing right now, how in the hell am I supposed to go straight?”
“We were trying to brand Alex with a marshmallow”

I’m sure there’s more but I can’t think of them at the moment.

Post up!!!!

I don't know, I still think that fleather jacket was pretty sexy.

Ha ha. :dunce:

That "fleather jacket" is Genuine Leather and I can pretty much guarantee that I got WAY more comments about what a "great jacket" I won than ANY other raffle prize!!

however, that Jacket is currently not allowed in the house due to the smell

:anon:

Michael

PS.
My carnage report:
1. 1 1/2 broken mirror clip (it was 1/2 broken before NW Fest)
2. 1 chip out of my ego for the condition of my Jeep showing up at NW Fest:anon:
3. 2nd chip out of my ego for spotting Matt West into a flop on Moon Rocks. :eyes: I swear it was a "Sweet" line though :peace:

Michael

And the new hood ornament. I dont know how I won, if anybody had video or pics that would be great.
Trophy.jpg

Yeah, I think Joe and I might request that all of the "Hanging Chads" be re counted :bawl:

Congrats,
Michael

That "fleather jacket" is Genuine Leather and I can pretty much guarantee that I got WAY more comments about what a "great jacket" I won than ANY other raffle prize!!

however, that Jacket is currently not allowed in the house due to the smell

Ha, my bad. Congrats though. You'll look like one mean mutha with that hide on!

Back