• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What'd you do this weekend?

homebrew

NAXJA Forum User
I added a 2in budget boost LCA's and front shocks
boost.jpg

Some vents(their a little crooked but it aint a show and shine jeep)
vents.jpg

And I got "A" slider on
slider.jpg

One more rail then TIRES & WHEELS then CC. lol Thanks for that boost steve I'll swing by on tues with the dough.

Looking good. All I did was went to JV and wheeled a little.

slacker

lol

Next weekend I am either going to rebuild the rear cross member or replace the exhaust manifold.

I removed carpet from inside my jeep, painted rusteolum on floor boards (had some rust), loosened the drains and added some drain plugs, removed front doors.

The lebarron vents. I am on the fence about making an OBA set up, I need to replace the condensor to make it an operational ac.

I need to finish mine. Next time I am in rancho I wanna take a look.

I have the pressure switch, I just need the oiler and line.

Nice, I like the hood vents. That is on my to do list. What kind are those?

I actually did work on my jeep this weekend. I finished my AC to OBA conversion.

002800x600.jpg

003800x600.jpg

004800x600.jpg

The lebarron vents. I am on the fence about making an OBA set up, I need to replace the condensor to make it an operational ac.

I wound up with a leak in my condensor after rolling it so I just decided to make the AC usefull since mine is a trailer queen and I wasn't going to pony up the cash to rebuild it. I may still replace the condensor with a junkyard one just to convert it to a large tranny cooler.

I need to finish mine. Next time I am in rancho I wanna take a look.

I have the pressure switch, I just need the oiler and line.

Any time. (or probably any Friday, Saturday, or Sunday since thats when I'm home.) The oiler is from harbor frieght and I will be adding another filter just because the little inline one looks like it can't handle the volume of oil.

Last edited:
I stopped changing diapers long enough to get this swapped in this morning.

DSC00323.jpg

just a few more little things to do and I can drive it again....

i am currently ripping out my dash to swap in a different harness. I am doing a manual swap to automatic. Not the easiest thing to do i have leaned.

Sold my ZJ, Fiance' got her purse stolen, got rear ended in my camry, had the camry die in the middle of a freeway, then after towing it and getting a new battery it dies again in the middle of a street...

Went to JV saturday morning

Blew a tire on the way home

Went to a graduation party for a friend

skateboarded unitl 3 in the morning

Slept til one

Did laundry

Ate Subway

Went to JV saturday morning

Blew a tire on the way home

Went to a graduation party for a friend

skateboarded unitl 3 in the morning

Slept til one

Did laundry

Ate Subway

nice!!!

lets see, i didnt do shit for most of the day on sat till about 5. went to a grad party that had way too much mexican chunt music, left that and went to a club with my GF, Brother and a buddy.. danced our silly butts for about an hour and had a delicious Cheesa-dilla with carne asada. Sunday woke up, took the dogs out for a jog, went to breakfast with my GF and Ronnie in Venice at this place called "Benice", went home...slept, woke up, ate some more... talked to my kids mom and almost wanted to choke her through the phone ( she is a bonified XXXX!) and went to bed around midnight watching "Dexter".

Back