• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Billy Mays dead

The real tradegy today in losing Billy Mays, RIP. Wierd he was 50 too. We should all go out and buy one of the products he pitched in his memory.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/28/billy-mays-is-dead/

billy-mays.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, thats crazy, he was on Conan O'brien like 2 days ago.

Rumor is it was an unforeseen chemical reaction to the new brand of hair dye and the kerosene. Apparently he used the kerosene to make his hair look shinny.

Rumor is it was an unforeseen chemical reaction to the new brand of hair dye and the kerosene. Apparently he used the kerosene to make his hair look shinny.
Whats the matter, dont they sell Brillcream any more?:roll:

I hated him yelling at me through my TV all the time, especially when I got home from the bar at 0230; not that I used santoria to stop him or anything ;););). I'm betting heart attack: the man yelled too much. RIP Billy, he's yelling in heaven now....

The real tradegy today in losing Billy Mays, RIP. Wierd he was 50 too. We should all go out and buy one of the products he pitched in his memory.

Maybe we should save the money and buy life insurance when we turn 50.

Back