• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Not the NWfest but was a great day

BigDog

NAXJA Forum User
Well I was unable to make it to NWfest so I took the fam to the coast and we had a great day. Our girls got along great all day long, had us wondering whos kids we had. Such a good day if there was any good jobs down that way, we would move there. So here is some pics from our day.
today007.jpg

today008.jpg

Jess at peace for once
today012.jpg

today016.jpg

Yeah the coast puts me at peace as well
today017.jpg

today019.jpg

today021.jpg

I was told to go fly a kite so I did
today024.jpg

We now have proof they were getting along, or is she just practicing hiding the body for the next trip?
today035.jpg

today048.jpg

today049.jpg

today050.jpg

today053.jpg

Looks like you had a great day, man! Funny how a day of relaxing and bonding goes along way to quell animosity between the kids... sometimes it works, sometimes not, but ya gotta keep tryin', tho! Good job!:laugh2:

Thanks man it was a great time and we are going to be doing it again soon.

You Orgonians luck out in the beach department big time. Ever see a Washington beach? Looks like you guys had a heck of a pretty day for an outing. Nice pics.

You Orgonians luck out in the beach department big time. Ever see a Washington beach? Looks like you guys had a heck of a pretty day for an outing. Nice pics.
hahahahahahahaha

few years back, i got curious, decided to drive up 101 and check out the coast in washington.... yeah.. do you guys realize the potential? ahh.. but you have the space-needle!!!1

Cj. looks like a good time. i havnt been to the coast in awhile.. im itchn for a day drive now:looney:

Yeah I have seen wash beach and yes I'm very happy about the coast we have here in oregon. Been about 5 years sence the last time I was there so thought it was time for a trip. Not going to go that long again with out going thats for sure.

Yep, sure is pretty on the coast. We are heading over in August for a week. We did it with the daughter and her two girls last summer and it was a really nice trip. Hopefully it will be again this year too. :) Really enjoyed your pics!!

Yep, sure is pretty on the coast. We are heading over in August for a week. We did it with the daughter and her two girls last summer and it was a really nice trip. Hopefully it will be again this year too. :) Really enjoyed your pics!!
Well hope you have another good trip up there, and thank you I have a lot more pics of the trip as well so might be posting more up later.

i thought i had seen that somewhere before... way cool!:thumbup: so where might i find that... i've seen a rock off the coast of oregon from a distance at sand lake(tillamook) that resembles it but too far away to tell with my eyes...

Thats at cannon beach nice little stretch of beach there. We stoped in tillamook, rock away, twin rock and then cannon beach.

I live at the coast......(Ocean Park, WA)

Love to drive down to the Oregon coast though! It's a bit prettier than the Washington coastline.

Since I work in Astoria, the drive isn't so bad to go and see the "other" coastline in our area.

Yeah we have kicked around the idea of moving to the coast but there really isn't any work there.

Wife and I think that every time we visist the coast. Oregon or Wash. Too bad Boeing didn't build them in Tillamook.

Back