• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF July 11th

BigDog

NAXJA Forum User
So took the wife and kids to the coast this weekend and decided on the way to take a turn at Rogers. Took them up a couple trails(nothing big being alone) and found that my older daughter likes it and wants to go for a day trip. (The other two not so well) So I'm looking to get a good sized group together for sat July 11th. Want a good size group so she can see how fun it is. Needing someone that knows the way around up there real good because I don't know the area very well yet.
So come on people lets get a good size group together and help me show my 13 year old daughter how much fun wheeling can be.
So who is game to go let me know and then we can work out the time frames to meet.

ill have to say im in. as long as i can remember to go visit 88manche and get my rear drive shaft fixed, and new ujoints in the front.

Count me in! Time? Roger's staging area?:thumbup:

alright CJ, your building a group. i like your cause for this trip.. i think im in.

hey, I'm new to the area and looking to go wheeling, I've got a rover, not a jeep, and dont mind y'all poking fun at me so long as we can wheel together. cool? I wanna attend this run, if the trails can fit a cherokee I can get thru.

I dont think we would mind a dover I mean rover tagging along. Like I say the more the better. Just do keep in mind there are a few areas where you might get some scratches :laugh:

Sorry to hear you can't make it maybe next time, but I didn't make it to NWfest so I'm sure that was a better time. I will be there next year.

Hey, Gmookher... bring it on! I might bring the Ramcharger ( The Pumpkin) as well as the TJ... son is driving the Pumpkin, so, yeah...:looney:

Hey, Gmookher... bring it on! I might bring the Ramcharger ( The Pumpkin) as well as the TJ... son is driving the Pumpkin, so, yeah...:looney:
afraid of getting stuck over night again?:firedevil

just kiddin:thumbup: how'd the fix go? just throw another 35 under it for now?

Went fine... just stuffed another axle shaft in it the next morning... it's all good

I do have to say my daughter is looking forward to this so hope we get a good size croud. Starting out good so far.
Gmookher do you know where rogers is or are you going to need to meet up with someone to follow out there.

BUMP I really want a good size croud for this one, we are off to a good start. Come on people you know you want to help me bring my 13 year old daughter in to our wheeling world. Who knows could be a part in the future of wheeling here lol.

Scott you suck lol
Why you out man?
well, lets just say, i have way more plans then dollars this month. and with a wedding coming up in less then a month. im riding a financial rollercoaster.

the 11th just happens to fall on a very dry weekend. (rent)

Back