• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Are all Jeeps created equal??

reckless

NAXJA Forum User
I am installing my lift tomarrow(RE6010) and am wondering if I need to do anything special? i.e. lower the transfer case, driveshaft issues ect. Thanks for any help.

I hope you have been PB blasting all the nuts and bolts for the last few days.

patience is a virtiue when it comes to some of the bolts (i know it is when it comes to leaf spring bolts and upper shock bolts)

You shouldn't, as long as you ordered the kit for the rear differential that you have. Otherwise, yes, they are more or less equal.

NighthawkXJ said:
and still have a good set of air tools.

sorry air tools still don't work on stuck jeep bolts, i use a 4 foot long jack handle as a breaker bar, and i take full advantage of husky's no questions asked replacement gaurantee

shortxjdoug said:
sorry air tools still don't work on stuck jeep bolts, i use a 4 foot long jack handle as a breaker bar, and i take full advantage of husky's no questions asked replacement gaurantee

I also found that to be true, but after you get them broke loose, its still nice to run them the rest of the way off with the air. I have found several bolts on mine that the 3/4 impact would just hit on.

Back