• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1987 Wagoneer XJ Runs/Drives/Clear Title $600

Fairmonco

NAXJA Forum User
1987 XJ Wagoneer.Runs and drives good,but motor makes a lil noise when cold,its just showing its age.Tranny shifts good,and so does the transfer case.4.0,automatic,and NP242.D30/D35 in it,it HAD a D44 but that went in the new Jeep.Has 2" blocks in the rear,I tried to do 2" spacers in the front but I got the wrong kind and they collapsed under the weight of the vehicle....lol.So just a 2" lift in the rear.Good 31" Kelly tires with about 75% tread left,with a full size 31" spare.Roughly 200k miles,speedometer stopped working at 193k this past spring.Passed emmisions in May.Has a slightly bent Rough Country adjustable track bar,and still has the transfer case drop on it.Have a light-duty aftermarket rear bumper that goes with it,I will install it if I have the time.No radio,that went into the new one.Carpet replaced with Rhinoliner,no headliner,had a sunroof but it leaked so I patched the roof.Rest of tan interior is nice.1 window doesn`t go up/down.Driver side vent window was recently broken into,the glass is still good,but the hinge is broke.Some rust on body,but all is just cosmetic really.Couple dents.Was my daily driver/trail rig with 6.5" lift and 35`s less than a week ago.Wheel openings have been trimmed for tire clearence.Good winter beater,daily driver,trail rig,etc.CLEAR TITLE in my name.Located in Burbank,IL just South of Chicago.

First person here with $600 drives it home.

Jim 708-289-7686

Last edited:
Here is a picture,sorry it sux,best i could do right now.Just got it ready tonight,and its dark outside.

87woody

Back