• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rausch Creek on the 26th - Greens / Blues...

bandit455

NAXJA Forum User
Rausch on june 26th

Well I know everyone will be attending nac-fest next week, BUT there is always room for an Rausch trip, so far it is Mxboy11, Wreckless XJ, and I. Wreckless xj has the largest jeep of the group being lifted and on 31"s. This will be a good run for newbs like mxboy as well as some of the smalller guys aswell to school the two of us up.

Re: Rausch on june 26th

good to see you guys getting some plans together...I know Wreckless is chompin at the bit to beat that thing up some haha!

hopefully ill have my bumper in time! junkyard tomorro to get a spare tie rod and maybe a driveshaft.

i wanna see what she can do too. hopefully the weather is nice so we can get some good pics.

o hammered can u get me a set of rock rails made up like my brothers??

OHHH yeah oops, Hey Tom... all we gotta do is talk to Paul. I know he has a few made already for the PA JEEP SHOW. I think your bro has his card, I'll let Paul know your lookin for some rails.

OHHH yeah oops, Hey Tom... all we gotta do is talk to Paul. I know he has a few made already for the PA JEEP SHOW. I think your bro has his card, I'll let Paul know your lookin for some rails.

yea let me know whats good.

since everyone had sooo much fun at nac fest im sure you all wanna come out for another day of wheeling
absolutely...
DSC02442.jpg

good pic from today of Bill gettin a little sketchy

absolutely...
DSC02442.jpg

good pic from today of Bill gettin a little sketchy

LOL, I know right where that is, no matter which way you turn (up or down) it feels bad for that split second...nice shot. Sorry I couldn't wheel with you gents today, I was thinking of grabbing the MJ and running up, but hit the snooze button on my cell phone instead...:viking:

Next time...

Back