• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feeler: Waggy Dana 44s w/ locker, flat top knuckles, wheels

Jawa

NAXJA Forum User
Well guys, I'm toying with the idea of scrapping the waggy 44 build... I'm running out of motivation and money. I've scrounged up the following so far:

Front D44 from an early '80s waggy: Previous owner had it under a XJ, but the work looks shoddy to me. I was planning on cutting everything off and starting fresh. The axle does not have gears, but is otherwise complete disc to disc. Has Warn lockout hubs.

Rear D44 from a '89 waggy: haven't touched it since it was pulled, stock with something like 2.73 gears, drums look to have been rebuilt recently.

Matched pair of flat top knuckles, both milled and drilled

LockRight locker for D44, new in box

4-series carrier to go with the LockRight

4 chrome Cragar Quick Trick wheels, 6 on 5.5 bolt pattern, 15x8, 3.75" BS

I'd prefer to sell all of this in one shot - I'm NOT interested in separating at this time. Whatchya guys think? $500 is what I've got in to all this, so I'd like to be able to get that back out...

Last edited:
let me know if you decide to split it up -- I'd be interested in the passenger side flat top if the price was right...

I'd be intersted in both of the flat-top knuckles and the locker/carrier combo. Just give me a ring if/when you decide to seperate stuff, I'd buy the lot from you but ain't got the quid.

Is this the wide track rear waggy axle? If so I would be interested in it if you want to split up the pair.

Back