• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who is going?

tcm glx

NAXJA Member #1033
Ok guys, so how about a quick note on who is going?
When are you going? etc etc...

I am planning to head up early Friday morning and hang out all day (support Richard of course at one of the pits!)

Looks like I'm heading up from San Diego Thursday afternoon, and leaving Sat or Sun depending on what all's going on... Not sure yet if I'll be doing anything specifically useful for the race, but will be glad to help out wherever needed. I may be driving a camera crew around, but haven't heard back, so hopefully they found a more equipped rig.

I'll be there Sunday night through the following Sunday or Monday morning......depends on if the rig is still running. :)

monday thru sunday for me, and loving every minuet of it :)

So word on the street is Casey Currie is driving Shannon's rig from last year & Shannon is in a new buggy with IFS.

I might stop by..

You know. Sunday night, or first thing monday morning. Its a long drive, so I may just stick around the entire week.

.. I might bring a wrench or two with me, too.

I might stop by..

You know. Sunday night, or first thing monday morning. Its a long drive, so I may just stick around the entire week.

.. I might bring a wrench or two with me, too.

You'll be easy to spot being the guy wearing black in the sea of yellow.

My attendance ain't looking good, work is still being bitchy with me (even after my marathon work weekend!). I *really* want to play with my Rebel on this one too!

I will be there Wednesday afternoon through Monday morning. :D

I think my XJ will be there too. :eek:

I'm probably going to end up in some sort of working function out there but I don't know what yet. We are planning on pretty much showing up on Wednesday and figuring out where they still need people.

Back