• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

trail requirments

It is up to the trail leaders (usually determined day of run).

To ride in my group you will have to have lockers for and aft, tire size will be determined by trail conditions.....

I'll take mild! On a side note i should have sliders by then! Yay! :D

last year we ran the middle level and had a good time we were locked front and rear on 35's this year we are probably rocking a sami locked front and rear on 31's. We would really like to run the middle level again but I want to make sure its all good. the driver of the sami is a well experienced driver and sometimes he will make you think how in the He!! did he make that LOL. Let me know if that may be a prob so we can arrange something

For those that haven't been to the Badlands since the new owners took over, keep in mind they have TOTALLY redesigned the Orange ( middle ) trail. Its a blast and still promotes mud covered vehicles.
Cardboard

I told him he can't leave a rig that capable at home...he might as well sell the baby XJ...

i need to post some pics of the baby XJ after I pulled the carpet out...the floor has its own a/c...needless to say the xjbuggypopcan is probably going...

mac 'hope its warmer than it is today' gyvr

Hell, Its Indiana it could get into the 70's in early march!:D

you know what they say about the weatehr in the midwest..."if ya dont like the weather today, come back tomorrow!" :D

im workin on finding a decently priced 35" spare( anyone got a 35" baja claw laying around?)
and a hitch in the rear and i should be all but ready, since the RK3 link almost doubled in price still be sporting short arms on 8.5" got to be good to her though, only means of transport now that the cj moved on into the jeep afterlife.

Back