• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Kansas City/ Tuttle Creek M&G

XJ&CHZ4ME

NAXJA Forum User
OK, just throwing this out there to maybe get some planning started for a meet and greet at Tuttle. I am thinking about late summer/early fall and making it a M&G/ wheeling trip. Of course it will be family friendly for those of you that have families that want to attend. Please post up with thoughts and opinions.

For those of you who have not been to Tuttle Creek ORV Area, there is wheeling for all types of rigs from mild to wild (Ask Blake :D ). And since it is owned by the COE it is free to wheel.

Please, lets discuss.....................

And Collin...if you derail this I will see that your future is very very miserable....and itchy from a $3 crack whore.

Well September 20th theres the Kansas Krawl at Randolph. Thats a pretty good size event. I Say we go before that in early Sept.

Are we wanting to try to do a BBQ? Or we could all track into Manhappyness and stop at a BBQ joint after we are done wheeling.

XJ&TJ4ME said:
And Collin...if you derail this I will see that your future is very very miserable....and itchy from a $3 crack whore.
:greensmok

how about the weekend of the 6th of September? I know I can not make the 13th work b/c it is my sons 2nd birthday and the whole family will be in town that weekend.

I am cool with a BBQ idea, but if others have any other ideas or input please share. Like I said, this is just in the early planning stages. I can get beef and pork at a big discount b/c we raise it, so that might help influence a BBQ idea.

And Collin......itchy, itchy, itchy.......

XJ&TJ4ME said:
And Collin......itchy, itchy, itchy.......
I will say it again...you weird me the heck out Tyler.

I'm going to the Krawl on the 20th. Unfortunately probably the last time I'll see out. Work is just plain crazy right now.

Tyler the weeked of the 6th sounds like a good choice. Lets get some other ideas going.

Hey Josh if we think the 6th will work, lets run with it. I'll talk w/ Blake and see what he has to offer and maybe you can get ahold of Dalen. I have a few others that are possibly interested but will have to see if they can swing the time off and the fuel to haul that far. I am cool with the cookout idea, but I say that we keep it simple. I am sure that I can bring along one grill and maybe someone else can bring another one. We have a few of the easy up awnings that will make for some shade. How about a few more ideas or opinions......

anyone??

XJ&TJ4ME said:
We have a few of the easy up awnings that will make for some shade. How about a few more ideas or opinions......

anyone??
Mmmm....shade.

Famous Daves BBQ is 30 min from Randolph. Just an idea...:kissyou:

That would be fine with me and make it an afternoon/early evening meal for on the trip home? Wheel all day and BS/ M&G over din din??? Eating at a resturant is more practical for me instad of hauling a bunch of crap out there and trying to cook and wheel etc....

how is the parking at famous daves? Seeing how I am guessing most of trailer our rigs.

So. Meeting in the park in Randolph or meeting at the ORV park that morning? Wheeling tell what 4, 5ish. Go eat at Famous Daves.

I would say meet at the park in Randolph since it is easy for people to find, then we can drive over to Tuttle. Wheel like you said till about 4 or 5 and then head to town for some grub.

ahhh, bumpers are over rated :D recovery points are more important in my opinion.

Back