• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF Memorial Weekend

mojojojo

NAXJA Forum User
What - Camping and wheelin

Where - Lyda Camp, TSF

When - Memorial Weekend 23rd thru the 26th (ill be there Thursday night to reserve a spot at Lyda Camp)

Who - Open invitation ! (there will be young children, so please lets try and keep this one family friendly)

Why - because.....what else is there to do Memorial weekend ?

:D

seein how me and my partner in crime found a new contractor to work with, i may just be able to show my sorry arse. even if just for a day. though i could always sleep in the back of my rig.

85xj4dr said:
nope. Boss says I gotta work soooooo....

call in sick,
he told me your mom said you where working to much?
and your school work was going bad.
he rolled his eyes.

how bad do you wanna go?

im going hell or hight water.

redjeep3 said:
call in sick,
he told me your mom said you where working to much?
and your school work was going bad.
he rolled his eyes.

how bad do you wanna go?

im going hell or hight water.

Hah like thats gonna work.
She did? hmm. Didn't see that coming. I come home and do homework for a couple hours then go to sleep, and do it all over again.

YES......
i found some one who will cover me for sat.
so i will be able to leave fri.
i dont wanna drive out there on my own. whos leaving fri so i can fallow????
any time fri cuz i get off work at 7am.

What time Friday are you leaving. I'm thinking of leaving in the morning in case room is at a premium up there. You're welcome to follow if schedules work out. We can meet up somewhere on the west side.

RlCHARD CRANlUM said:
What time Friday are you leaving. I'm thinking of leaving in the morning in case room is at a premium up there. You're welcome to follow if schedules work out. We can meet up somewhere on the west side.

West si- EEED!!!:laugh:

Back