• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rag top xj

AaronJXJ

NAXJA Forum User
i cant help but keep looking at the rag top xj they did in the last edition of jp magazine
ive seen it mensioned a few times before, but has anyone heer done it?
i know i would have to do a cage, bolt in most likley seeing as how i have no experience what so ever w/ welding, any recomendations?
im coming up on my highschool graduation soon, and with the $$ im gonna get from that + my dad said to pick a (resonable) mod for the xj as a gift, its do-able
i know there are alota mods out there that i could use this monney for, but being able to put the top back on a beautiful day just like me and my dad do with our rubi would be nice
any input is greatly apreciated

i did one in a toyota pickup that thing leaked every time it rained but that was 15 years ago I hope they have changed the design since then.

maybe an option too
sunroof3.jpg

at the moment the rig is stock except for an or-fab rock slider non-winch front bumper
i have a re3.5 superflex, and a set of 5 rubicon (tj) rims on brand new 31 goodyear mt/r, im just waiting for my dad to put new tires on his rubi so i can drive that to school while we wrench on the xj
i know there are definetly alot of mods i should look into before this
i was just sorta wondering on what everyones veiw was

sunroof2.jpg

sunroof.jpg

thats all the pictures i have of it...no, no write up that i know of...when i find pictures i like of good ideas or so, i just save them - for others or my future use

Back