• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Fest 2008 Event T-Shirts !!!!!

SoCal Fest Event Shirt Size Poll

• Total voters

FordGuy

NAXJA Forum User
Okay, so here’s the deal – I talked to the BOD and volunteered to coordinate the design and printing of event shirts for the SoCal Fest 2008 in Big Bear. I have a really cool guy that does my silk-screening who will design and print the shirts for us for his cost.

Because of the time limitation in trying to pull this together, this is how it’s going to work. We are going to have one run printed in assorted sizes, in black, to bring to the event to be sold on a first-come first-served basis. If we don’t have your size available, we will be taking orders at the event and we will be doing one additional run approximately one week after the event. These shirts will have to be paid for in advance and arrangements will need to be made to either pick your shirt up or, for a couple of dollars more, we can mail it out to you.

As of right now, the only color available will be black. A couple of reasons for that - First, the printer has the black shirts available in stock right now and, second, the graphic can be done with only 3 colors if we use a black background (thus keeping the cost down). The shirts will be sold for $17 each or 2 for $30. (The pricing and artwork have been approved by our BOD and any profit will go to our chapter.)

If you think you might be interested in purchasing a shirt or shirts, please complete the poll so we might have some idea as to how many shirts we will need in each size.

Note: Participating in the poll WILL NOT guarantee that we will have your size available - the shirts will be sold on a first-come first-served basis!

Check out the artwork below!!
0804MS-BIGBEAR.jpg

Last edited:
Would expect nothing else but the best from you Rich....Nice job! May I have
2 Please?????

silverslk said:
Am I the only one not in denial?

I'll take a XXXL!!! and a Medium for the wifey. haha
i havent given in yet im just now accepting the 2X haha... i keep telling myself "no, eat at subway, not KFC" :D

Two XL please.

Thanks Rich.

Thanks Rich. Wish I would of thought of doing shirts..... :laugh:

I will take 2 XL, 1 L.

Rich is awesome! After I stated that I did not have the time to find a place to get shirts done he contacted me (initiative). He said, I can give it a shot, but no promises. We kept this under wraps until we knew for sure he could get it from his supplier. Rich and I talked a few times and next thing you know, the image you see is what came out of it.

So a BIG thank you to Rich and Kim (hope I remembered her name right) for working on this. Thanks to your buddy for the quick artwork and pricing.

And Rick, (illegalflipoffsmiley).....

Back