• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep 2500 Parts... I found them here...

urban yan

NAXJA Forum User
Now, I'm not vouching for this merchant since I never bought from him, but
here's the link http://www.alexparts.com/

alexparts_com-Jeep2500import.jpg

oooooo pretty, i want projector headlights though, for my 91...im gonan be fabbing up a set in a month or so once i gather all the parts

i registered for the website...a bit weird but i hope itll work

i liek the headlights but i think imma paint match mine around the projectors, my jeep would look weird with chrome

I can't get the site to load...anyone else having trouble?

No loady

It's back to working but I tried to register and it says you have to be part of a company.

Yep site is definitely not working today. Wait wait nvm it just loaded yay! It took a while though. Just be patient. :)

Edit: Wow forget navigating it though anything you click it's like loading the homepage when you first go there.

ehall said:
Do they fit?

PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN

I have a 98, they don't fit my 98 I just wanted to see if I could get them..I sold them on craigslist in November because I was moving.

Shipping took like a month. I felt good about the deal though I have purchased other things from the guy in the past (HAM radio gear)

When I was looking around on Alex parts I was seeing prices of like 4.76 for a taillight and similar low prices. Does anyone know how we can actually get the stuff? I added myself as a member and just made up a company, but all that allowed me to do was put stuff in a cart, there's no way to pay for it :dunno:.

Back